- About Us
- Assessment Visit
- Our Team
Qualifications and Expectations
We are easy to work with.
We can serve your company if you are a small to medium-sized manufacturer and meet four of the five following criteria:
- Energy costs ranging between $100,000 and $2.5 million annually.
- SIC code between 2000 and 3999.
- Annual gross sales less than $100 million.
- Less than 500 employees at the plant site.
- Limited in-house energy use/conservation expertise.
We interview potential clients and ask them to supply us with basic information such as utility bills for the last 12 months, gross sales, and number of employees. We select our clients based on an analysis of this information and their SIC code. We then schedule an on-site assessment at our client’s convenience.
- Expectation: Clients can expect report recommendations that would save at least 10% of their annual energy costs.
- Past assessment follow-up surveys indicate that about 50% of all recommendations are implemented successfully at the plants visited by the IAC team.